"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Monday, July 17, 2006

Holy Giant Storms Batman!!

So went into the movie theater at 8:30 pm to see Pirates of the Carriabean (which was great by the way, and I can't wait for the third one) and about halfway through, noticed a constant rumbling in the background of my hearing.



Exited the movie theater at 11:20pm to a deluge and lightning storm I have not seen the equal to since living in Fort Myers. Constant lightning. Amazing... and kinda freaky.

At least we needed the rain... I just hope my power dosen't go out and I miss my alarm tomorrow morning!

Oh, and by the way, that line of bright pink was just on top of GR... yeah we got it all!

2 comments:

B said...

Yeah for rain! Boo for mosquitoes!

Gayle and Rob said...

I remember the FM storm you're comparing this GR storm to...must have been REALLY spectacular, b/c the FM storm really really impressed you! But then, you were 10 years younger!