"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Today I...

-helped nervous applicants set up for their BFA applications
-finished loading and fired a bisque kiln
-found out that another student, in their drawing of a comic book (which is what he wants to get into), gave me super powers
-found out that my superpowers are controlling clay/earth... yes it's a comic of students in the art department and he assigned powers based on people's inclinations in art
-realized just how dorky art students can be
-got a haircut; I think I'm now respectable enough for grandma again
-did laundry
-delayed writing a paper by posting on my blog

Hopefully tomorrow will be as exciting!

3 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

So - I need to see this haircut. What ever happened to the ponytail idea? What exactly are your superpowers in regard to earth and clay?

Katie said...

Wow, 2 posts in the same week!

So, does that mean he's saying you're the best with clay? Cool.

I'd like to see a picture of the hairdo too, please.

MLE said...

I'm glad you cut your hair! Hope I didn't push you completely over the edge with my suggesting it get done! :)