"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Almost there...

Well, 2 classes are officially over, both my Advanced Drawing and my final core class Intro Sociology are examined and done... As for my others, Asian Art Monday afternoon, Painting Wednesday afternoon, and Ceramics sometime in between/whenever as it's an independent study.

We are moving out of our campus housing this Thursday, but seeing as our lease doesn't start till June 1, I'll be relying on the good graces of art friends for a while, bumming a floor off them.

I can't wait to move out, I can't wait to move into my new house, and I can't wait to get this year over with.

Summer work starts the 22nd, and hopefully things will be as exciting as last year!
Almost done!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So where is the new house? I haven't even heard anything about it. I need an address, unless you don't like mail, pictures, and care packages.

MLE said...

Me too! If you want me to visit or send you anything this summer, it would be nice to know where you live!