"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

leaving

Well, today I'm moving most of my stuff out of my apartment. You don't realize how much stuff you accumulate over two years, but it adds up. I won't have access to my computer for the next two weeks, as it will be in transition, but after June 1, things will be on their way to sorted out in my new house. I will still be avaliable with my cell, so give me a call if you need me.

Just one final critique today, and a lot of hauling boxes... almost done with another year of college!

2 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

Well, that's sort of a sweet - sad little post. I can't believe that this would have been your graduation week - I'm sort of glad you're in for another year because saying "all my kids are out of college" will be a tough one and now I can postpone that one more year.

MLE said...

Hey!!! Are you still alive? It's been weeks! My phone is working too, last time I checked! I want to know how you are doing and how your summer is going so far!