"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Thursday, February 22, 2007

and counting!

2 weeks and counting!

as of right now, I have to load and fire the big kiln tomorrow. After that it is just doing some finishing things on my works next week and then I think I'm ready to go!

I cannot even fathom that it's coming so fast! my BFA show is really happening!

Ok, now I have to finish editing my artist statement which is due tomorrow (it's already written, just have to tweak).

Then, a busy day tomorrow, and then the weekend!!

hooray!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cool, Bob. Glad to hear you're not too stressed about it and are feeling prepared. I'm feeling the "and counting" myself. I have 2 1/2 weeks MAX.

Gayle and Rob said...

It's good to hear you starting to sound positive about the next few weeks. I knew you'd make it in fine style!!