"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Some Days are Diamonds...

some days just suck.



with in the last 24 hours:

Minnesota rejected my application for their graduate school.
I got a whopper of a migraine, complete with horrible nausea.
It's still cold.
I've not gotten to sleep before 2am yet this week due to homework.
I'm out of coffee filters.

I'm scared no one will want me for gradschool. and I need sleep. and I'm getting sick.

and I want my mommy...

2 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

Bob, sometimes when we are standing on tip-toe to see what God has in mind for us, our toes cramp up. Remember about control - it's God's, His will for your life. He has just the right thing in mind for you and will test you along the way. Too bad for Minnesota; it's their loss...and it still hurts, doesn't it? You know that I've been there; I understand.

MLE said...

Bobbert, breathe! Take a deep breath, man! I'm so sorry that the Minnesota thing didn't work, but that doesn't mean you're not qualified or deserving of grad school. Something will come along that will make you realize that this school for some reason wasn't the right one. In the meantime though, it will do you no good for the future of grad school if you don't survive right now! Get sleep! I wish I could come make that coffee for you, but I'll be there in two weeks! Can you hang in until then? Do something nice for yourself this weekend--even if that means NOT spending 20 hours in the art department! K?