"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy...

So things have been busy lately, with work, the studio, and everything piling up at once it seems.
I have been able to get some good quality time with my hands in the clay, but I always can be there more it seems! So many ideas to be working on.

Here are a few photos of my newest work out of the kiln... or you could head over to Zibbet.com (see the banner to the right) and see my work for sale there! I finally took the plunge and after a long debate decided to set up shop at Zibbet. We'll see if I get any sales out of it, but hey, it's good experience!

So enjoy the new work... :)








4 comments:

Justy said...

I love these pitchers and the pictures of the pitchers.

Procrastination Queen said...

beautiful work!! it must be great to see your hard work finished!

Jaky said...

Wonderful art. Can I interview you for my blog?

Theres just life said...

You do beautiful work. Keep right on doing what makes you happy. You will be the envy of a lot of people in the rat race. As long as the lights are on and there's food on the table, you are way ahead in the game of life.