"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Friday, March 05, 2010

Long time...

Ok, so again, things and priorities get in the way of the best intentions.
I have lots of pictures of new stuff to share, and new projects in the works.

Of course it just takes time to get them up...

But, that being said, hopefully I'll get more pics up soon. I had some good results the last couple of firings, and I'm gearing up for out Spring Guild sale.

Also, doing other things like knitting and drawing more. Maybe I can post some of those too...

I received quite a bit of great handspun alpaca yarn from a friend for Christmas.

One of the Skeins...

Close up of the great slubby yarn!

I made a Single Cable Knit Scarf. The yarn was a challenge to work with, but in a really good way. The scarf is super soft and the perfect length!

Washing and blocking was fun... but it took forever to dry... holds water very well!

Perfect Length!

Close up of the Cable...

On to the next project!

No comments: