"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stuff

Its family weekend this weekend.
yeah, just thought I'd mention that.

I sent away for my absentee ballot today.
I take my civic duty seriously.

My friend, the ganglion cyst on my left ring knuckle, seems to have dissapeared.
I hope he's ok wherever he is.
And that he dosen't come back.
He cramped my style.

I'm knitting scarves for sculpture class.
Its very tempting to forget all other class work and just do that.
I can be like 'No I'm doing my homework!'
The other profs wouldn't like that so much.
And clicking needles interrupt lectures.

1 comment:

B said...

Don't lament the disappearance of your friend, just remember the good times. Oh wait...
And are the scarves for a project? That sounds pretty cool. I'm still working on the blanket I started 3 years ago...you know how that goes...