"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New week

Well, this weekend was fun... lots of work accomplished, and yet still managed to get a decent amount of homework done. Let's just see if this week keeps up the trend!

A few things:
-I wish it would snow already... snow makes it easier to focus on staying inside doing homework
-I wish I could sleep more, I seem to be tired all the time...
-I wish there were more hours in the day... or night... just more time in general to do all I need to
-I wish life came with directions:
- allow 5 years to percolate... knowledge should be good and concentrated
- by November 15 all applications should be done, though only apply to ______
- _____ will accept you
- allow 6 to 8 weeks for confirmation, then turn and brown the other side

-I wish I knew what those directions were to, because they were one weird recipe...

I'm scared about the future.
I'm not sure I know what to do.
I'm second guessing what I think about everything now.

Oh boy... I need some chocolate....

On the plus side my paper (my big one for this semester) is already 12 pages!
On the down side, I'm not sure how long it's supposed to be... and I 've about a 1/3 to go!
Woo hoo for editing things down!

OK, back to work!

1 comment:

Gayle and Rob said...

My goodness that was a disjointed blog - I'm thinking you need a good break and some time with family and a nephew ---oh, yeah - that's coming up, isn't it?? About 216 more hours???