"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday

Hump day, it seems comes far too quickly.
Even though the week is speeding by, I have managed to get a bit of work done already.
My long research paper for my independent study is over 16 pages, and now ready for review.
My Application materials are coming together and just need a few more revisions.
My Food sculpture project is complete and I'm already working on the next project.
And, while I haven't been sleeping much, I'm still making it to class on time.

Now, for the rest of the week:
Japanese exam tomorrow morning.
Throwing this evening.
More work on ceramics tomorrow.
Photograph work really soon and editing the images for portfolio.

All in all, hanging in there...

Oh, and P.S. happy birthday Mom!

2 comments:

B said...

Just out of curiosity...what was your food sculpture? Or don't I want to know...

Gayle and Rob said...

Was the food sculpture made out of food? Or was it a sculpture made to look like food? I'm curious too.