"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Monday, July 02, 2007

Some Nature

Here are some recent photos I took while on walks with the puppy. Hope you like them as much as I do!
































































All in all, a nice collection of wildflowers. And despite its painful appearance, the thistle bud is beautiful!

On a side note, I found out I will be receiving a job offer from The Shirt Folding Store this afternoon. Most likely, I'll be part time now, and then more full time in the fall when the college and high schoolers return to their studies. Should be fun!! I'll update as I know more.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Those are mom-and-dad-notecard photos! Pretty.

"The Shirt Folding Store" - I don't get it. Is that another name for Old Navy and you're being silly or is there really a store with that name?

MLE said...

Yeah-- I thought you were working at Old Navy. What gives?

bob said...

Yes, The Shirt Folding Store is Old Navy. I didn't think it wise to actually say it incase I later complain... it was an attempt at humor...

Oh, and I got the job, it's official.

B said...

Congrats! And those pictures are great. By the way, I think it's hilarious that I'm commenting on your blog, even though you're sitting right across from me at the moment! Hee hee!

Gayle and Rob said...

Definitely destined for notecards!!I'm trying to decide if I like the thistle one best or the last one with yellow and orange. Well, time to get those recipes out to Bee.