"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Sunday, December 11, 2005

one almost done! (with one)

I'm almost done (3/4ths) with my first exam. Yes its a take home, and I have another 600 words to write in the long essay part, but the 5 hours I spent in the library last night working on the 'short' answer part is done and all I have to do is finish my long essay. Not to bad for the day before exams...

As for the weather, I think its snowing again... and cold.... and snowing again. Did I mention the snow? I cannot wait to sit out on the deck and read my book in the sun, even if I have to wear a sweatshirt, its better than the grey!

Oh, and a random question, are crochet hooks allowed on planes anymore or will I have to check it? I have some hats to make as Christmas presents for friends and roommates over the holiday...

FIVE DAYS AND I'M HOME!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't know about the crochet hooks - I would check them just to avoid potential hassle. I heard that scissors are allowed again, though, so you never know.

Gayle and Rob said...

I've taken my crochet hooks and my knitting needles on the plane several times. I'd go for it unless it would be a big loos to have it taken away.

MLE said...

I'm guessing no--you could kill people, you know! If they took away my purely ornamental turquoise-encrusted silver safety pin key chain from New Mexico (yes, after 5 years I'm still bitter), they'll probably take away a crochet hook. I bet packing in your check-in luggage would be no problem though. :)