"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Friday, December 02, 2005

The final push

Well, the final push has begun for me. A week until I have my BFA review, and then a week of exams and I'm home. That of course means I have a lot of work to finish up in the next week, but I think it's doable. It better be at least.

For those of you interested in the kiln firing results, I am sorry, but I don't have a digital camera so I can't take any pictures for you, but trust me it was a good one!

Now, it's time for some homework at the Curriculum Center. And then after work its down to the Art Department to finish glazing my work and maybe make a stand for a piece for my review. Then I'll be heading home to work on a paper for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow!

Hope your day is a packed as mine, and it's only 22 days till Christmas!

1 comment:

Gayle and Rob said...

Now why do I always remember college days with such fondness and seem to forget all the papers and exams and projects? We'll be praying for you Bob - that you'll keep up your strength through all the busyness and work, and stay healthy and focused.