"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cough, Cough, Sneeze, Sneeze...

A List of things I've learned this week:

The cold season has hit.

Earl Grey Tea is great for sore throats.

Days spent in pajamas, while seen by some as unproductive, can do wonders for your attitude and mental health.

The afghan I knit is really warm and keeps me comfy on the couch.

Original Chap-Stick three packs are a good buy.

Coughing is a great ab workout... although it isn't my choice of workout.

Despite being ill, my work in the studio went really well this week, including experimenting with underglazes, and firing some work already.

Saturdays are great for sleeping in.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I agree with the sleeping in bit. Luke didn't get up until after 9:30 this morning!

MLE said...

Oh to be able to sleep in past 7:30--even when I tell myself I can, and schedule some time for sleeping, I just can't seem to do it...and it's not like I'm fully rested.