"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Why Tuesday evenings are my favorite... or what I did tonight.

On Tuesdays I have a 9-10:00am class, a 1-4:00pm class and a 4-5:00pm class. It makes for a long day, and when fixing the pugmill is thrown in, along with some unsuccessful researching, it makes one heck of a day. Furthermore, my throat is starting to do that thing it does right before you get a cold, and I'm hoping and praying (and drinking my fluids to) the possibility that it might not be a doozy... but there's been one doozy spreading around campus.

So, this evening, because I have no classes on Wednesday, and because I spent a couple hours in the library between classes doing homework, I got home at 6:00pm, changed into my pajamas, and ordered pizza with my roommate, after which I proceeded to fall asleep to CSI, and woke up to another CSI (you have to love the 3 hours of CSI on channel 59 in the evenings!). After I woke from my comatose state, I flicked through the channels, and decided it was time for an 'early' bedtime. Early for me anyway.

So, goodnight, and tomorrow's another day to do stuff... and maybe get a little more accomplished in the evening!

3 comments:

MLE said...

I do that CSI thing too! I love multiple episodes in a row...that way you don't have to be home to watch the new prime-time ones! Sounds like a great night, and similar to mine yesterday. When I finally got home, I put a pizza in the oven and crashed as well! (See my blog!) Too bad I can't have more nights like this a week...

Gayle and Rob said...

Thanks for the book titles - I'll look for these on my next trip to the library - or bookstore.

B said...

Advice from the nurse: grapefruit juice, 500mg of vitamin C twice a day and echinecea. Just might keep that bug away - and we've seen it already here, too.