"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Monday, May 21, 2007

Graduation

So there it went. My graduation day.
It was a lot of fun, and I got to see a lot of good friends walk across the front of Van Andel Arena and get their diplomas...
The party/open house afterward was fun and I was surprised as to how many prople came! It was lots of fun.

Not too many words today to describe how it feels, so instead I'll just show some pictures.


Me and my friend Christy before the ceremony.



We three BFA...



With the BFA to prove it!



Organized chaos



From the floor... surrounded by friends and family.



Heather and Brad


Exiting after the whoo-hoo.


People people everywhere, and where's my family?


There they are!! Mom, Dad & me.

1 comment:

MLE said...

Nice title change!