"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sunday Studying

So, after a very nice Sunday dinner with the family, I went home to continue my studying for my final exam which I will take tomorrow at 1:30pm.

It's art history of Baroque and Rococo, and it was a very interesting and good class to take. But I'm kinda glad it will be over tomorrow. All my undergrad stuff will be over tomorrow!

Anyway, so after studying for about 5 minutes inside, I decided it was too nice outside not to study there. After a short while, my roommate Jose decided to join me, but since he's not taking exams anymore (he graduated last year) he read a book. I got some nice sun and my skin is no longer scary white winter pale. And boy was it a georgeous day!


To prove I actually was studying- that top card is 'Versailles' designed by leVau and Mansart, 1670's-


Mmmmm, green.... I love the springtime.


Beautiful blue sky...

After studying for a few hours, and taking a short nap as well, I went inside and studied some more, only to discover I was getting a migrane.
So, off to bed for a few hours with some Excedrine, and then I was up and back to work this evening.

Now, however, I'm uber-awake, thanks to that nap and the caffeine in the Excedrine.
But on the plus side, my migrane didn't wipe out any of the dates or names of the paintings and buildings I need to know!

With one exam left, I'm very anxious in both a good and nervous way. But, it's time for bed, and later today will bring a close to my undergrad course work. Hooray!

No comments: