"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Updates...

NEWS: Bob has an interview on Thursday!

I got a call from Old Navy today asking me to come in for an interview! I'm really excited and think that I have a good shot at getting a job there. Hopefully they will like me and hire me.

WEATHER: Nice day today, was cooler than yesterday which was a blessing, as it has be up to the 90's lately, and even just a little cooler is very welcome.

And finally: HEALTH: so while taking the puppy out this evening, I slipped off the concrete slab/step and landed very badly on my ankle. and then I fell on the grass, and the puppy came running up, thinking this was a new fun game, while I rolled on the ground gasping for air and holding my foot.

Thankfully, I didn't cry, that would just be embarassing. But, after the puppy was done, I hobbled inside and immediatly got some ice out and started chilling it. Now, I've taken the IB proufin, iced it for a few hours, and am trying to stay off it. But, we'll see how it is tomorrow.

Right now it't trhobbing, I think I need to elevate.

2 comments:

MLE said...

Rest up gimpy! You don't want to have to hobble to your interview! I'm very excited for you, and hope it all goes well.

Katie said...

Ouch! At least you've found a new game to play with the dog - without actually falling and hurting yourself though.