"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Monday, February 25, 2008

an odd day

Talk about an odd day. Driving to work early this morning, it was raining; not a lot, but a definite drizzle. By my lunch break it was snowing just a little between the sunbeams. When I left for the day, it was sunny and warm. When I pulled into the gas station to fill up, it was snowing again, this time hard... I mean lots of big flakes, and blowing all over the place.

When I got home, this was the view from the front porch.


And taken two seconds later, the view from the back stoop.

Can you guess which way I'm hoping the weather system moves?!

[LATER] And tonight, driving home from the pet store (I was running low on fish food) there was fog. Heavy fog. And lots of it... reminded me of MI days...

1 comment:

B said...

Gotta love Colorado! That was proved this weekend, huh? 70 degrees on Saturday and snow on Sunday!