"the artist has one function--to affirm and glorify life."
- w. edward brown

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some days

Some days, I'm just really tired.

And next week, with two 4am's and a couple of 6am's will probably be just as tiring.

But that's the way it is, and I better just get used to it for a while!

Oh, and good news, in a week, after our crazy shipments are over, I'm meeting with my manager to discuss 'the next step' in his words, which means possible promotion and/or pay increase! Woo!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend... I know I will, because 4am Monday morning will come around too soon!

1 comment:

Gayle and Rob said...

Well, your tiredness is perhpas not helped by the fact that you are posting on you blog at 1:44 in the AM!! Go to bed dear. But we appreciate hearing from you.